Sunday, January 13, 2013

Oklahoma City Thunder Jerseys " Allen

Ronger, this is how it? "Across the thin satin, paragraph fly can clearly feel the heartbeat of the Su Rong, her hot body, like a fever general paragraph fly see she did not answer, raised his voice and shouted: "Come, come, ah!" Su Rong struggling a bit, pushing paragraph fly barely firm, she snapped respite few, said: "It's okay, help me look like to sit and rest. "paragraph fly carefully totter she came to sitting in the chair, Duan Fei asked with concern:" Ronger, just you save me? because this subject hurt you? you how silly? "Su Rong turn a blind eye to the interest rate adjustment, did not speak, paragraph fly restrained by several inner court the maidservants came to study outside, Su Rong after a while to recover, paragraph fly both care about complain to her two Su Rong sigh loudly, said: "Is there any way I? Are you possessed by the devil and not save it? injury just a little so seeing slightly the interest rate adjustment on Well, it touches Yangzhou side ... "paragraph fly comfort: Yangzhou side you do not have to worry about Yue's brother has missed the execution time, and then to execution if he must be re-quoted on the Board of Punishments alternative arrangements, I'll go the Ministry of Personnel, please the money adults to help me drag point, HE Big Brother thing but trouble, Yangzhou government abalone adults will not know how to sentence, sentenced to heavy docket will be sent to the Ministry of Punishments favor lighter will be sent Jiangnan the Road Tixing provincial judge Division, but I will think of other ways you or recuperate. "Su Rong sigh a sigh and said:" I was a bit worried, worried son in Beijing, no one is willing to strive to speak for you, even if emperor of son's feelings no matter how good, also can not stand those treacherous villain constantly distorted once Beijing over the dust settles, Wei adults they win how to do? "by now shall I consider that more, if Providence that, then I can only ...... "paragraph fly firmly squeezed his fist and said:" Only temporarily forbear, pending a later date for their revenge. "Su Rong sigh loudly and said:" You do not mean to go to Japan on the sea with it? I thought you would say desperately have to save them. "paragraph fly smile:" with HE Brother fumbled, unless I ghosts shadow Yang Jian as strength Otherwise, go is also die by the side of the pot, then even a revenge gone, and I'm not afraid of death, but I do not want to die so no value. "Su Rong frowned and said:" If I do not have injuries, I'd can be encouraged to try, but unfortunately my injury lingering hard to touch injuries, just for you, this time I'm afraid it is insufficient,Oklahoma City Thunder Jerseys, but it is also not without opportunities, if ... "bang sound YEUNG Sum rush around exclaimed: "Allen, you talk to the girl Su closed doors doing in there? Open the door, I find something." paragraph fly opened the door and said: "I locked the door of the study with Su girl talk about very important things, you find me what happened? "YEUNG Sum said:" I'm going back the Baoying trip, I think the grandfather. "segment Fei looked at him for a while, said:" recently should be no murder let you go to the autopsy, and you might as well go back to a period of time to accompany your grandfather. "" Well. "YEUNG Sum hesitated a moment and said:" Allen, I'm not escape, you do not misunderstand

No comments:

Post a Comment