Saturday, June 2, 2012

nba shirts cheap the sunglasses come off his face

? Why wear in this way?
Your car just speeding I want to check the driver's documents, please do not blocked! Handing me something I did not even look directly poke the side of the hand.
Until now, the car drivers door off to go again, these three individuals guy is clearly trying to intimidate me.
The three stopped in my path the people see I have to brute force, immediately clenched fist, especially the top of this, the body motionless, one hand to grid I pushed the hand in one hand to their waist and touch go.
.
The three thugs hear the command, suddenly together a step backward, and then separated on both sides, let me and the car between the line of sight to the same.
Car driver's window down,nba shirts cheap, the face of one of the same with sunglasses exposed. I see this face, my heart a slight movement, not to mention him wearing dark glasses, and now even burned to ashes and I also recognize .
Gu Yu Mang sitting in the car, the sunglasses come off his face, then with a look of do not care look like, I look to.
Looked Gu Yu Mang, my heart sneer This kid is really a character,discount mlb jerseys, usually the other person out, are sitting in the back seat, so that the men drove; guys, drive yourself, your hands down the back to sit.
I lazily walked beside the driver's door, one hand down the window and into his car.
Driver's license, ID card! Perhaps Gu Yu Mang and I met soon, my voice is not familiar with, plus I am now a traffic police dressed, how he can not think about the Dragon, recruited to run the streets riding a motorcycle.
However, he did not know, but people recognize.
At the sound, my body suddenly stiff 0.01 seconds, and then I slowly Fuxia Shen, Gu Yu Mang side windows look sitting on the co-pilot, I also reach out Turn on the part of his helmet in front of the goggles.
Sitting on the co-pilot is the Sun, Joe, She was now wide open pair of beautiful eyes looked at me, skeptical look in his eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment